Serving over 100,000 healthy and delicious meals a year, Rosie’s Place depends on a network of volunteer catering groups to provide a meal to everyone in need. Among our more than 300 active catering groups are work teams, school groups, friends and family, community agencies and faith-based organizations.
Working Together, Building Community
Catering groups make a $350 donation to underwrite food costs and then prepare and serve that meal to approximately 150 women in our dining room. Rosie's Place staff designs a menu, purchases needed ingredients and guides your group through the meal preparation. All you have to do is show up and the ingredients will be waiting for you!
Catering a Meal
- Catering groups can be as few as 3 people or as many as 15
- Volunteers must be 12 or older and volunteers aged 12-15 require adult chaperones
- Shifts are available 7 days a week
- Sponsorship amount of $350 provides 150 meals
Interested in getting involved at the holidays? Learn how you can support Rosie's Place this holiday season.
Get Started Today!
- Step 1 Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Step 2 Review the Catering Calendar.
- Step 3 Request catering dates by submitting a Date Request Form. Volunteer Services will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.