Rosie’s Place relies on the support of groups of hard working volunteers. We welcome all types of groups to share their time and talents on behalf of our guests. Among our more than 400 active volunteer groups are:
- Work Teams–Meet others in your organization and build team spirit
- School Groups–College and high school groups enjoy giving back to their community
- Friends and Family–Make memories by working together to help Rosie’s Place
- Community Organizations–Lend your energy to our fight for social justice
- Faith-based Groups–Mobilize members and lift spirits
How Groups Help
- Cater and serve a meal in our dining room. Groups of up to 10 volunteers cook, serve, clean up and financially underwrite the cost of a nutritious lunch or dinner. This is our greatest volunteer need and, under the supervision of our dining room staff, always an enjoyable team building experience!
Organize a drive for needed items. Help our guests by collecting and dropping off these items, and then stay for a tour!
- Non perishable food
- Travel or large size toiletries
- Care packages for families entering shelter (see flyer)
- Hats and gloves
For more about group volunteer opportunities, contact email@example.com.