Many of the women who turn to us have immediate needs and we help by offering an array of services that provide emergency support.
- Advocacy – One-on-one assistance from multi-lingual advocates with anything from MBTA passes to housing and job search
- ESOL Classes – Day and evening ESOL, literacy and computer classes
- Legal Services – Attorneys on-site to help with family, immigration and debt issues
- Public Policy – Working to achieve social justice through direct lobbying, coalition building, and empowering guests
- Women’s Craft Cooperative – One-year employment and job skills for Rosie’s Place guests