Volunteer as a Group
Serving more than 60,000 healthy and hearty meals each year, Rosie’s Place depends on a network of volunteer catering groups to provide a meal to everyone in need.
Working Together, Building Community
Catering groups underwrite food costs and then prepare and serve that meal to guests in our Dining Room. Rosie's Place staff designs the menu, purchases needed ingredients and guides your group through the meal preparation. No kitchen experience necessary – all your group members need to do is show up and follow the kitchen crew’s instructions!
Catering a Meal
- Catering groups are limited to 5 people.
- Volunteers must be 16 or older.
- A $500 donation supports meal costs.
- All volunteers must pre-register before their visit.
Get Started Today!
Step 1 Read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Step 2 Review the Catering Calendar.
Step 3 Request catering dates by submitting a Date Request Form. Community Engagement will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
This fun, hands-on opportunity for groups supports Rosie’s Place in meeting our guests’ needs for everyday essentials as well as special gifts. Group members process donations from the community as well as purchased items by sorting, checking quality, and packaging items for distribution to Rosie’s Place guests through various programs.
About our Workshops
- Our workshop can host a maximum of 10 people.
- A $1,000 donation supports kit build supplies.
- Group members must pre-register before their visit.
Get Started Today!
Step 1 Review the Workshop Calendar.
Step 2 Request Workshop dates by submitting a Date Request Form. Community Engagement will respond to your inquiry within 2 business days.
• Healthy menu and beverage selections
• Pantry staples like milk, butter and condiments
• Disposable goods including napkins and gloves
• Professional kitchen equipment
• Trained food service professionals
1. Review the Catering Calendar and identify possible dates.
2. Request catering dates via the Date Request Form.