Send Hope for the Holidays!
When you order holiday cards from Rosie’s Place, you’re helping to fund programs that give care, comfort and support to 12,000 women each year.
Send greetings to family, friends and clients—and give the gift of hope! Choose from seven classic Boston scenes and winter illustrations by acclaimed local artists.
This year we're bringing back an all-time favorite, Winter Evening in the Boston Public Garden (left) by celebrated Boston artist Thomas Dunlay. All designs are available as 10-packs, variety 15-packs and custom-printed orders.
- Available in 7 winter designs (view card designs)
- Packs of 10 cards: $18
- Favorites Variety Packs, which include 15 cards of 3 different designs: $24
- Comes with envelopes and classic greeting inside: “Warm wishes for a happy and healthy holiday season”
- Available on orders of 50+ cards
- Choose any of our 7 card designs (view card designs)
- Print a unique message in color or black and white (view examples)
- Add a logo, photo or signatures for a special touch (view examples)
- Envelopes are included and can be customized (view examples)
- Our online ordering system makes ordering quick and easy
Please create an account on the next page before ordering. We will send an invoice via email after the order is submitted.
Online: Shop now
Phone: Call Michele Chausse at 617.318.0210
Mail: Download, fill out and print order form and send to Rosie's Place, Attn: Holiday Cards, 889 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA 02118
In Person: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 47 Thorndike Street, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02118. Please call 617.318.0210 in advance and let Michele know when you plan to visit.
For questions or more information, contact Michele Chausse at 617.318.0210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.