Through our drop-in advocacy program we are able to distribute clothing, toiletries and other items to thousands of poor and homeless women each year. We rely on the generosity of individuals, companies and organizations to provide these essential items.
Rosie's Place is always in need of the following items:
- Clean, in-season women’s clothing, particularly nightgowns, slippers, new underwear, bras and socks
- New regular and travel size toiletries, including shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, lotion, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes.
- Non-perishable food items, particularly canned vegetables and fruits, cereal, peanut butter, pasta, non-refrigerated juices and rice
- Bath towels and wash cloths
- New Twin size sheets and blankets
- Coffee mugs
- Children’s books
- Buttons and jewelry
- Playing cards
Throughout the year special needs for the women at Rosie's Place arise. Please contact the Development office for our most immediate in-kind needs via the Contact Us page.
You can drop off in-kind donations to Rosie's Place Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Please note that we will no longer accept donations on weekends and holidays. Click here for directions to Rosie's Place.
Please note: Rosie's Place does not accept baby and children's items, cell phones, computer equipment or furniture. If we do not accept your item(s), please consider donating to another organization. View a comprehensive list of area organizations who accept a variety of in-kind donations courtesy of the Household Goods Recycling of Massachusetts (HGRM) website.