Join thousands of volunteers who donate their time and energy to the Rosie’s Place mission to make a difference in their community.
Volunteering Made Easy
- Get started right away. Once your application is processed, you receive access to our online scheduling system VolunteerNet.
- Flexibility of scheduling. Review openings for the next 30 days and choose up to three per month that work for you.
- No regular commitment required. Take a break when you need to and start back up again when you have time to give.
- Regular, ongoing opportunities available. Learn about specialized volunteer opportunities—often requiring weekday availability and additional training, as well as a regular commitment—by signing up for a tour on VolunteerNet.
Read the story of Juval, who’s bringing his background in literacy programs to our ESOL classroom.
Ways to Get Involved
- Teach classes in English as a Second or Other Language, computer and literacy to adult women.
- Visit in the community, one-on-one or in a group setting, with women at local long-term facilities or other homebound environments to share interests and activities.
- Prepare and serve meals at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Lead an arts workshop.
- Assist guests shopping in our Food Pantry.
- Learn more by viewing our directory of individual volunteer opportunities.
2. Receive access to VolunteerNet within 1 business day.
3. Log into VolunteerNet and sign up for a shift or a tour.
• Did you check your spam folder?
• Did you mistype or list a different email on your application?
• Did you omit a phone number from your application?
If you are still having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Subscribing to our email list.
• Organizing a toiletry or food drive.
• Holding a fundraising event.
• Selling Women’s Craft Cooperative products at your workplace or community event.
• Joining our Friends of Rosie’s Place young professionals group.