Join us for food, friends and philanthropy at our annual Safe and Sound Gala at WGBH Studios, Brighton.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
WGBH Studios, Boston, MA
6:00 - 10:00 PM
Join us at this unique venue to celebrate 40 years of Rosie’s Place! Enjoy cuisine by Boston’s best chefs, top-notch wines, and bid on silent and live auction packages featuring premier, insider-only items. Sponsorship opportunities are available. All proceeds will support the vital programs and services offered to the thousands of poor and homeless women who visit Rosie's Place each year. For more information, please contact Benjamin Weisman at 617.318.0232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan Wornick with special guest Bob Lobel
Karen Akunowicz Jay Murray
Myers + Chang Gril 23 and Bar
Joanne Chang Rebecca Newell + Marc Orfaly
Flour Bakery and Myers + Chang Beat Hotel and The Beehive
Mary Dumont David Punch
Gordon Hamersley Eric Swartz
Hamersley's Bistro Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse
Andy Husbands Briana Swindle
Tremont 647 and Sister Sorel Rosie's Place
Wines generously provided by Ruby Wines, Inc.
Silent Auction Items
- VIP sport packages to Red Sox, Bruins and Patriots’ games
- Exclusive getaways to New York, Vermont and San Diego
- Special dining experiences, jewelry and more!
Live Auction Items
- Ultimate Red Sox experience, including first pitch opportunity
- VIP tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres Show in Los Angeles
- Dinner party for ten designed and catered for you
- Plus a few surprises!